Returns & Exchanges
30-day Return Policy
Our 30-day return policy gives you plenty of time to consider your purchase. That's why you can be sure you made the best decision in purchasing fine jewelry. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return your item* WITHOUT custom engraving in its original condition within 30 days of the order date for a refund or an exchange.
Note: Daniel's Jewelers is not responsible for any returns lost in transit.
Sizing fees and shipping fees are non-refundable.
Online Price, including sizing fees, might be different than Retail Store*.
You are responsible for any shipping and handling charges incurred.
NOTE: Unless it is a manufacturer's defect, you are responsible for the shipping cost of returning the item back to us.
*Customized jewelry pieces are non-returnable. You may exchange these item for another size or send it in for repairs if the item has a manufacturer's defect. Exchanges must be done within 30 days of the date of shipment.
Non-returnable customized jewelry pieces include:
- Build your own Diamond Solitaires
- Build your own Eternity Bands
- Build your own Anniversary Bands
- Build your own Three Stone Rings
- Build your own Diamond Stud Earrings
- Build your own Men's Diamond Bands
- Build your own Diamond Bracelets
- Build your own Gemstone Jewelry
Our Return Process
Once we receive your returned item it will be reviewed by our Quality Assurance department. Please note that items showing signs of wear or those that have been engraved, altered, resized (by a jeweler other than Daniel's Jewelers), or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return. Returns with no Daniel's Jewelers RMA#, and packages that are improperly packaged or uninsured will be refused receipt.
When your returned item is accepted, your refund or new item will be processed in just a few business days.
How to return an item
- Getting Your Return Merchandise Authorization Number: Please call 866-958-7664 or e-mail email@example.com and you will be given a RMA# and also an e-mail form will be sent to you. This RMA# will be printed on the form. Print out this e-mail and include it in the box you are returning. The e-mail will also include the address to return your item.
- Packaging Your Return: Include all original packaging. For security reasons, do not write Daniel's Jewelers anywhere on the outside of the box.
- Insuring Your Package. Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered Mail™, insured for the total value of the contents, and request a return receipt and tracking number for confirmation that your shipment has reached our returns department. Please keep in mind that FedEx® and UPS® will not insure merchandise over $500.
You must follow these instructions exactly, failure to do so will prevent the processing of your return. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-958-7664.
Please note: Daniel's Jewelers is not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.